Monday, February 25, 2008

Hamilton County JFS Failure to Protect Children

Hamilton County JFS has failed to protect children within Hamilton county,Oh. I have strong evidence to support this serious issue. I have a problem when JFS goes into a home where a child is residing,finds dead mice,dog and cat feces,filth,drugs, and a sexual predator; and still does not choose to place the children with a more fit parent. They chose not to place the children with the parent that was most fit, because the parent that was most fit pays a little child support to the State, which is about 350.00 that the State of Ohio don't miss. Considering we build stadiums in ,Cincinnati, there is a lot of wasteful spending in Hamilton County, and a hell of a lot of the representatives in power who are rich and remain rich off of us who pay into this corrupt child support system. Hamilton county JFS, knew that the parent in this particular case was unfit. Both parents involved in this case have been in and out of court on this matter, and the courts have done everything in their power to keep this unfit parent untouchable. Hamilton county claims to have changed many laws to protect children, whose children are they protecting? Do they only protect children who are in the foster care system? These laws that they claimed to have changed didn't pertain to my child, because my child is living approximately 600 miles away from me,when there was a court order in place, that specifically stated she is to remain here in this city, unless the non custiodial parent along with the corrupt system was notified. This system lies, cheats, and steals from the parents who pay into this system and from the children who become involved with this system. I know,because I am a victim of all of this. My child is a victim. This system ridiculed my family,they lied and accused my wife of neglect,which we found to be untrue. This system is truly corrupt. This system doesn't care for the best interest of your children. They don't acknowledge family values. They don't care that 60% of your hard earned money is paying into their system, while you stuggle to provide a roof over your head and in most cases, I repeat most cases your child's head, because most of us have our children inour custody while we still pay into their system. They don't care about that. You have to work three jobs just to survive, because this child support system is so corrupt. I am homeless, I can't afford health care for myself or my children, I can't afford to keep car insurance, I can barely afford food. I have starved literally to make sure my children have clothing and food. I've lost jobs ,because the parent who collects a check from this corrput system refused to take on her end of the bargain, leaving me in a position where I missed work. When is this system gonna stand up for what is right? When is this system going to finally realize that being a parent involves so much more than money every two weeks, or every week? When is this system going to realize that it took two people to tangle rather than one? Hey why do I waste my time with a system that is corrupt, hell they don't care. I tell you what though, I'm on the phone on a consistent basis with governers, law makers, and whoever I feel neccessary. Soon one day our children won't hurt anymore. Parents won't hurt anymore. There will be some equality to this matter, because there comes a time when the fuckery of our children and our families has to stop!

No comments: